Electrolux Built-in Double Oven | KDFEC40K
Double Oven for Flexible Cooking
With two separate cavities, you can cook two difference dishes at once. Host a dinner party with ease, now you can roast succulent joints and bake indulgent deserts at the same time.
- Multifunction combines Ultrafan® fan cooking with other cooking functions, meaning you can choose the best setting to suit your cooking needs
- Ultrafan® Cooking: Ensures there is no transfer of flavours so you can cook sweet and savoury together.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Dual circuit economy variable grill: Uses the inner and outer part of the grill element, to provide full width even grilling, ideal for 6 pieces of toast.
- Turbo grilling - combines grill and fan for a spit roast effect
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Smooth enamel interior - easier to clean
- Removable door and glass panes for easy cleaning: Removable door and glass panes for easy cleaning
- Cool door - with 2 panes of glass for added safety while you cook
- Anti-fingerprint Stainless Steel
- 'A' energy class
- Cleaning: Aqua Clean Enamel
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Cavity size: 72
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 53
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x594x568
- Dimensions (Built-in, mm): 600x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Stainless Steel with antifingerprint coating
- Total electricity loading, W: 2790
- Voltage (V): 220-240
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.93
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 949 496 296
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel